i was just thinking about this today, and i kinda laughed.
i have to be at school around 8:30, and all last year i got up semi-early, around 7:00.
( which really isn't that early compared to some freaks who get up at like 6:00 so they can fix their hair [and who cares what your hair looks like at open bible anyway?])
and i had plenty of time to spare before i left. so this year i've kind-of gotten up later and later and i still have time to not stress out about being late. so for the past like two-ish weeks i've been getting up at 8:01 and getting ready, then leaving around 8:15.
and i don't even have to rush to get ready! it's amazing. (i'm pretty proud of myself actually.)
so i really encourage this whole, sleep more/ stress less philosophy.
all you have to do is get everything ready the night before!
hahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wouldn't mind if you started setting your alam clock and getting up a tad earlier
I tried to get up at six every morning for a while to "get things done" before I had to head out the door for school. However, as the days went past I progressively began getting up later and later because I was so exhausted. Eventually I ended up not caring what I looked like and rose even later. I'm sure I was an amusing sight at Del Tech coming in with a big hoodie to hide my sleepy face. No wonder no one talked to me my first semester. (:
This semester I've pushed the time back to six-thirty. So far so good.
You are a picture of organization(getting things ready the night before). I, at your age, was so vain, that I would rise early to wash and style my hair. Then I would walk to school-this is Buffalo, ya know, in which time my hair would FREEZE(Not bothering to blow dry before I left the house).I wouldn't even wear a hat because it would wreck my hair style(or melt the doo:-)
***Mrs. T
Post a Comment