Em, you're all the greatest!
That was stinkin' wonderful! Thanks for sharing it with the world. :) Gave me a good laugh. The video was priceless without the sound... can't imagine what it would have been like with!
Heh. That was great. Thanks for sharing.
Wow. That was stinkin' funny! Ha ha!I love how Jed is just opening and shutting his mouth in the video
ok so i just laughed super loud and obnoxiously...glad i'm in my house where no one can hear me...SO FUNNY!!
annie's head is square!
Funny and creepy!This reminds me of some children's book that I can't quite remember-but I think all the characters looked like webcam yous!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Em, you're all the greatest!
That was stinkin' wonderful! Thanks for sharing it with the world. :) Gave me a good laugh. The video was priceless without the sound... can't imagine what it would have been like with!
Heh. That was great. Thanks for sharing.
Wow. That was stinkin' funny! Ha ha!
I love how Jed is just opening and shutting his mouth in the video
ok so i just laughed super loud and obnoxiously...glad i'm in my house where no one can hear me...SO FUNNY!!
annie's head is square!
Funny and creepy!This reminds me of some children's book that I can't quite remember-but I think all the characters looked like webcam yous!
Post a Comment