
jedd was studying geography this morning.
Jedd: what's the capital of america?
me: what? you don't know? i will not answer that. look on the map.
Jedd: oh wait! here it is! it's Knoxville!
me: no? what? are you really that dumb? that's like the capital of tennesee or something.
Jedd: no, it's not! there's a big star on it!
me: that's not how it works, idiot.
Jedd: well YOU find it then.
me: I don't have to, i already KNOW it.
Jedd: well what is it?
me: washington d.c.!!!
jedd: no, you dummy, that's the capital of maryland! oh my gosh, you're so annoying.
me: oh wow. oh wow. just google it.
jedd: no, then when i do you'll be all, "oooh made you look!!"
me: oh my goshshshhshsh. the capital of america is WASHINGTON D.C.! the capital of maryland is ANNAPOLIS!
jedd: it doesn't SAY that on the MAP.
later today
jedd: OH MY GOSH! AFRICA IS NOT ON THIS MAP. WE NEED A NEW ONE. emma, get over here, africa is not on this.
jedd: the UK is the only country in england, right?
4 comments:
I'm horrible at geography. So, I can't say anything.
But, I like that top picture. Heh.
annie took that pic. i think it best represents his weirdity. haha.
i bet you're not so horrible at geography that you don't know america's capital, right?
Please, world, KNOW that we have bought him geography books and an talking globe...this problem will be resolved!
make that "a" talking globe, not "an"
Post a Comment