Monday, November 10, 2008

yahoo image search: "troy bolton" page ONE.


I'M FAMOUS! BAM!


annie claims she is famous too, because it was her idea and she took the picture or something.

8 comments:

K. A. Ruth Bushaw said...

why were you image searching troy bolton?

emma! said...

not important.

Sarah said...

I tried it. You're photo number five, ha ha.

That's so great.

faith said...

That is awesome!

anna grace said...

I tried it too. Sure enough, there you were. Then I had to look at all those pictures again because they're radical.

kibbe said...

now you know this zack guy has looked himself up and seen this picture. You know it!

annie said...

mom. kuh. it's spelled Zac. with no 'k'. geez, don't you know anything?

aaaah jk jk jk. except not really because it's true, i'm just kidding about that attitude.

emma! said...

oops that was me, emma, your other daughter. not annie, your other other daughter.