because Biden was sworn in first, then Yoyo Ma played until like 12:05, and Bush's term expired at 12:00. Obama hadn't been sworn in yet, so Biden was the only person sworn in, making him the prezy-dant. hahaha. i'm not making that up either, Katie Courick told me. hahah
Katie Courick is ridunkculous! I watched her for 4 hours, becoming increasingly annoyed and then was like "hey, there are 5 other stations, why don't I just change the channel?" So I did, to Diane Sawyer. She wasn't quite as anti-Bush as Katie Courick was. I think she's trying to make up for the lack of ratings she's receiving since the network change. bleh.
3 comments:
what? why? how? biden?
because Biden was sworn in first, then Yoyo Ma played until like 12:05, and Bush's term expired at 12:00.
Obama hadn't been sworn in yet, so Biden was the only person sworn in, making him the prezy-dant. hahaha. i'm not making that up either, Katie Courick told me. hahah
Katie Courick is ridunkculous! I watched her for 4 hours, becoming increasingly annoyed and then was like "hey, there are 5 other stations, why don't I just change the channel?" So I did, to Diane Sawyer. She wasn't quite as anti-Bush as Katie Courick was.
I think she's trying to make up for the lack of ratings she's receiving since the network change.
bleh.
Post a Comment