Thursday, April 9, 2009

this should be known amongst the world.


Bear
Grylls married Shara Grylls in 2000. They have three sons: Jesse, Marmaduke, and Huckleberry (born via natural childbirth on his houseboat).


for real this man is weird.

4 comments:

K. A. Ruth Bushaw said...

where'd you find him?

emma! said...

do you not know who bear grylls is?!!?!? man vs. wild? no? here's a really long video of him on oprah: http://www.beargrylls.com/Video/oprah.html

Anonymous said...

Wow. Dude that is funny. He is so like "just in case you fall into freezing water naked, I'll show you how to get out of it and not die. Oh and I of course have a fire conveniently burning off to the side so I don't die after I get myself out of the water. But you willn't have that sooo, I guess y'll die anyway." Bear is pretty entertaining.

Sarah said...

That's... crazy.