Monday, August 31, 2009

my new home!





this is my dormy dorm dorm!
this week has been sooo crazy, i get up super early and go to bed super late. but it's been ridiculously fuuunn!

9 comments:

kate said...

You finally posted! You send us your address and you get an envelope tailor made just for you. we love you, kate and damien. Remind Annie to send her box number.

K. A. Ruth Bushaw said...

yay! you posteedd. your side of the room is totally exploding in greatness and color. i love it. the purple flip flop adds so much ;)

Four on the Shore said...

It's great, SO GREAT! Do you have room for a party of 3?? I guess guys aren't allowed in your room...but what about babies? Would a party of 2 work? Mason's a hoot, we'd have a blast!

Andy and Nancy said...

I love the green striped wall covering with the huge flower! Makes it happy and homey!

emma! said...

thanks guys!
ooooh mrs. kate (and everyone!) i would loove some awesome mail! my address is:
emma huntington
messiah college
box 5631
one college avenue
grantham pa
17027!!

and stephanie, your family can come whenever you want! babies are completely welcome in my room. especially your baby hahaha

Anonymous said...

Emma-very nice room! I think Rachel can relate on the tired factor-she took a long nap after classes today:-)
***Mrs. T

HoldMeClose said...

heyyy neighbor! I want to come check out your dorm sometime! I hope you saved my number. honestly let me know if you need anything.

I can't wait to hear alllllll about messiah!

faith said...

Fun.

emma! said...

hey krissy! totally come over whenever and check out my dorm! this place is so amazing, i loovvvee ittt!