Saturday, September 5, 2009

here.

I'm writing this because i'm avoiding writing about self-awareness for my communication class,which is actually really interesting, buuut it's saturday.
but i love it here! there's absolutely so much to do, i think my friends and i are going to join the salsa club. and not the mexican chip dip kind either. last wednesday, (which was the longest day of my life) i went to my first b-sides concert, and it was so amazing! i'm so excited for the next ones. the other night i initiated some star gazing outside on the lawn, which turned into a small beyonce appreciation dance party. most of my classes are really interesting, and my wellness professor looks just like george w. bush. oh ALSO! i'm going to have a radio show. yep.
i better get started on that homework, and it smells like weird humus in here right now. just so you know.

5 comments:

chalice said...

every thing about this post makes me MISSS YOU!

your so cool:)
and i miss you....in case your did'nt get that.

K. A. Ruth Bushaw said...

miss those dance parties most of all. cherish them! hahah

kibbe said...

you're going to have a radio show!
I'd like details please:)

kibbe said...

Emma, i really love your writing voice. It makes me happy to read words from your brain.
Oh...and I miss you bunches, but it's okay because I know you need to be out there in the great big world.

kibbe said...

oh...and I have a few tears right now, but that's okay too, because I love you:)