Thursday, October 8, 2009

on the radio!

i have a radio show every thursday at 3:00 on the college radio station.
since you don't live 'round here you should listen online!
www.wvmm.com and figure out how to from there.
i play only good music, i promise! but i have to say the weather and introduce the station, and for some reason i get all jittery when i have to say it :( so don't laugh at my mess-ups with the weather, ok?

4 comments:

Sue said...

I am so proud of you and I know you are doing a fantastic job! You are so talented, like all the AMAZING Huntingtons! I will try and listen and I will pray for you and those jitters--I understand them well. Be confident--you are wonderful.---Mrs. Harr

kibbe said...

Em...I used to get nervous at first too, but the more you do it the more natural it will become and then you will be able to let your happy self shine through! Plus, I have never in my life known anyone with the ability to laugh at them self the way you do! I envy your ability! It makes people want to near you:)It makes people want to be able to shrug things off and get on with life without getting upset. I have learned a great deal by spending time with you....

kibbe said...

oh... I used to totally make the weather up off the top of my head as well. haha. I was probably right as much of the time that the professional weather folks were!

Kenzie said...

Emma... You never cease to amaze me! I shall be listening to your melodious voice every Thursday at
3 00. and sending up a prayer fer you right before I do it!
Miss ya!
Luv ya!
Prayin fer ya!