Tuesday, October 23, 2007

i thought so before, but now i know for a fact!

so, today in college we were given an assignment to write about art, and we can pick any type of art we want, which is pretty cool. we started searching for paintings and artists that we might want to write about, so i was looking through Andy Warhol's paintings or pictures or whatever they're classified as, because i thought he was pretty cool, i'd seen the marilyn monroe pictures and i loved the photobooth+quote pictures. but i never knew how extremely awesome he was (but i think he lived a sucky life or something, right?) !!!!!
these are some i especially like:

6 comments:

kibbe said...

Wow, I've never seen any of these before! They are awesome(do i get a prize). Yes, he did live a "sucky" life. Must you use that word Catherine Emma?

Anonymous said...

I like the one with the knives.

But, I know that's going to sound suspicious. I almost didn't write that. But, oh well...

I think it looks cool.

I want to live in a castle.

Anna P said...

With a great name comes great thoughts and opinions. Anna, I was also a fan of the one with the knives. Also, as much as I dislike shopping, especially for shoes, that one kind of rubbed me the right way too... not that I would purchase that one as I would with the knives.

Please post about your Leif Erickson party! Such a great guy in history that most people don't know about.

emma! said...

well actually for our leif eriksson party we ate like 4 cakes and 2 brownies that had leaves on them... and we told people who leify was, but they didn't get why we were celebrating.. so it was a teeny tiny bit of a let down... hahahaa

Anonymous said...

yeah, annas are just cool like that. we like the knives. mmm.

emma--you should post again. (:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.